In the text below, the term; ‘You’, ‘Your’, refers to you while ‘We’, ‘Us’ and ‘Our’ refers to Niagara Therapy (UK) Ltd & its parent company NHC Holdings Ltd. [Colomendy Industrial Estate, Rhyl Road, Denbigh, Denbighshire, LL16 5TS. United Kingdom].
These Terms govern the use of our Website, www.niagaratherapy.co.uk. Before you start using the website please read these terms carefully. Please do not use this website if you do not agree with these terms & conditions.
If you have any questions about these terms or have a general enquiry, please contact us.
Niagara Therapy (UK) Ltd
Colomendy Ind. Estate,
Rhyl Road, Denbigh, Wales,
Tel: 0800 689 9805
Company Number: 00857402
VAT Registration number: 401 4765 80
DISCLAIMER – WE SHOULD EMPHASISE THAT Cyclo-Therapy (cycloidal vibration) IS NOT A CURE FOR THESE CONDITIONS BUT IT CAN DO MUCH TO HELP ALLEVIATE THE SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH THEM. IT IS DESIGNED TO COMPLEMENT THE RANGE OF CURRENT THERAPIES AVAILABLE FROM THE CUSTOMER’S FAMILY DOCTOR AND ITS USE CAN ALWAYS BE DISCUSSED WITH A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL IF YOU ARE CONCERNED. THE CUSTOMER SHOULD NOT DISCONTINUE ANY CURRENT THERAPY WITHOUT FIRST SEEKING ADVICE.
All content is provided as a general overview on the ailments described and should not be used instead of seeking medical advice from your GP or other health care professionals. Niagara Healthcare Ltd and group of companies is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made from the content. You should always consult your GP first with any health concerns. The Company reserves the right, without notification, to modify or change any design or specification at their own discretion in accordance with a continued research and development programme. The company accepts no responsibility for the misuse or misinterpretation of the information provided it is provided for guidance purposes only.
https://niagaratherapy.co.uk/ is protected by copyright.
This site is for your personal use only.
You may not duplicate or make available any part of the site, with or without amendments.
You may also not duplicate any data contained within the site, distribute or commercially exploit this site, without the written consent of Niagara Therapy (UK) Ltd. We reserve all other rights.
If you have questions regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us at:
Niagara Therapy (UK) Ltd
Colomendy Ind. Estate,
Rhyl Road, Denbigh, Wales,
Tel: 0800 689 9805
Terms and Conditions: Win An NHC Cyclo-Therapy Hand Unit.
- To be eligible for registration and entry you must be a resident in the United Kingdom and be 18 years old or over.
- Strictly only one entry per household will be accepted.
- This competition is not open to employees of the company or its affiliated companies or their families, its agents, contractors, consultants, or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- The competition opens on Friday 11th October 2019 and closes Friday 18th October 2019.
- The winner will be picked at random on Monday 21st October 2019 and will be contacted by phone or email.
- This product is unsuitable for use by those suffering with deep vein thrombosis or active forms of cancer.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative.
- Niagara Therapy Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or amend the prize draw or these terms and conditions without notice.
- Permission is needed from the winner for his/her name and photograph (if available) to use in any publicity material.
- We do not share your data with 3rd parties, however, we may wish to contact you in the future to discuss how our products can help you.
Terms and Conditions: Win a mini Christmas Hamper competition.
- Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees of the Promoter, its group of companies, and their immediate families, agencies of the Promoter, and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- This Promotion is only open to individuals aged 18 years or over on date of entry.
- By entering this Promotion, You (also referred to in these terms as “Entrant” or “Your”) agree to be fully bound by these Terms & Conditions, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion begins at 10:00am on 13/12/19 and closes at 11:59pm on 16/12/19 (“Promotion Period”). Any entry received after the closing date and time of the Promotion Period will be disqualified. Proof of sending or transmission is not proof of receipt of entry to the Promotion.
- Entrants must have access to the internet, a valid email address, and an active Facebook account.
- Entry is free, and no purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion. A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed. A maximum of one (1) prize may be won per household.
- Entrant must (1) visit the Niagara Therapy Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/niagaratherapy/, (2) Like and comment on the competition Post.
- Email Requirement. There is no email requirement for this Promotion.
- ‘Comment’ or ‘Like’ Requirement. “Liking” or commenting on any other post on the Niagara Therapy Facebook page during the Promotion Period will not count as entry into this Promotion. Entrants must not attempt to or otherwise enter the Promotion using multiple accounts or entries which are automatically generated by computer, any such entries will be disqualified from participation in the Promotion.
- Entrants must not publish other postings.
- Entrants must not attempt to enter the Promotion using multiple accounts or multiple entries across different social media channels. Entrants found to be doing so will be ineligible to participate in the Promotion. It is the responsibility of entrants to ensure they comply with Facebook’s usage and other applicable rules.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or otherwise not successfully completed due to a technical fault, malfunction, systems, computer hardware or software issues or network or server failures of any kind.
- No entries from agents, third parties or those automatically generated by computer or any software will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries are valid only if they comply with all the requirements stated in these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify You if Your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Competition.
- There will be one (1) winner selected.
- Prize Description. The winner will receive a mini Christmas Hamper
- The promoter reserves the right to replace the prize item with alternative items of equal value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other value nor can it be redeemed by the winner for any other prize. To the extent permitted by law, the Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- All valid entries submitted during the Promotion Period in accordance with these terms and conditions will be put into a draw, and one (1) single winner will be randomly selected on 17/12/19 by the Promoter (“Winner”). In all matters, the random selection of the Winner made by the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Winner Notification. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the Winner within one week of 17/12/19 via Facebook message. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for proof of identity, and postal address of the Winner.
- The Winner is required to respond to the Facebook message within seven (7) days in order to provide proof of identity and postal address details and claim the Prize. Failure to do so will result in the Prize being forfeited by the Winner and the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- Upon receipt of the aforementioned information the Prize will be delivered to the Winner’s postal address via courier within fourteen working days of the Winner successfully claiming the Prize. The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on behalf of the Winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for delayed or failed delivery of the Prize due to provision of incorrect postal address or other contact details provided by entrants. Any Prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the Prize using the same winner selection process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Losing entries will not receive any notification.
- The Facebook full name and county of residence of the Winner will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Win a mini Christmas Hamper 2019 Free Prize Draw, Niagara Therapy Limited, Colomendy Industrial Estate, Rhyl Road, Denbigh, North Wales, LL16 5TS
- By entering, all entrants grant the Promoter, and their licensees, successors and assigns, the assignable, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to publish, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, otherwise use, and permit others to use their entry for this Promotion, including the names and likenesses of any persons embodied therein, in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the Internet, and on Promoter social media sites, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of the Promoter, all without further consent from, notice, or payment to the Entrant or Winner(s). The Promoter is under no obligation to make use of the rights granted herein.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence or any other liability which may not be excluded by law. The Promoter excludes all other liability to the extent permitted by law and in particular without limitation to the foregoing, the Promoter shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss nor for loss arising out of matters outside of its control nor for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- By participating, each Entrant agrees to release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless the Promoter, and Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or any promotionally-related activity, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize and/or Promoter’s use of the rights granted herein.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify, discontinue (temporary or permanently) this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the Prize to any person in breach of these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter registered address: Niagara Therapy Limited, Colomendy Industrial Estate, Rhyl Road, Denbigh, North Wales, LL16 5TS